Voice Acting Demo Voice Acting Demo

Ehhhhh, it was alright. But there are bits of your normal voice that leech into each voice.

Also, that was a pretty bad french accent, burah. :3

qwertysam responds:

Burah, that's what makes my voice actin shiz different from someone else's. Also, I know, it was a terrible accent, but I'm like "WELL I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT SO I'LL JUST MAKE SOMETHING UP!"

Fishery Science With Wieners Fishery Science With Wieners

HHHHHHH FIVE STARS

Also weiners.

qwertysam responds:

eee- |:I Gid demmit

The Outsider The Outsider

Super trippy. Very... interesting. I like eet.

Poniiboi responds:

THanks, man!

Rumble Rumble

This is some sick tunage.

Poniiboi responds:

*baarrrrrrrrrffffffffff*XD

Albi, dubstep dog pt 2of2 Albi, dubstep dog pt 2of2

This is really quite awesome. This deserves more attention.

Eternity Eternity

Wow, this is damn epic. Like below, it reminds me of Batman. :3 The only thing that's stopping me from rating it 5 stars is that it's so short. :c Although it is supposed to be a loop, I suppose.

I demand an extended version. :P I'd love to hear a full song long version of this.

Bosa responds:

Perhaps some day, sir.

My First AND Last Dubstep My First AND Last Dubstep

It's pretty badass, but it's a little sharp. You should stick to yer usual stuff.

NK - Sine Wavs NK - Sine Wavs

Ahahaha, funny. I'm doing sine and cosine waves in my math class right now. :3

Anyways, in regards to the DOOBSTEP, it was pretty freakin' sweet, as usual. Although I do agree with the others, some parts are a bit repetitive, like at 1:44 with that one noise. It was a tad annoying, but overall didn't really damage the overall awesomeness too much. Sweet tunes as always.

Zombie Robot Zombie Robot

Great work, Cheshy. I really like the feel of this, it's different. And I LIKE IT. :D

To be honest, I can really see this in M:PN zombie mode as a second track. Or even in the story levels. Badassery.

Primordial Sludge Primordial Sludge

Awesomeness in a can. I love the base, and absolutely loved everything after 1:37. And I like the little jingly things in the background, they almost sound 8-bit, I'm not sure if that's what you were going for.

Either way, great quality, awesome little tune.