All 10 art Reviews

Cartoon photostudy Cartoon photostudy

Hey, I don't usually think to comment on your artwork, thought I'd comment on this one.

I've always liked your usual style, but I like the change here- great job with the shading as well. Looking forward to seeing more of these.

DatCakeIzEhPai responds:

This feels like the first time meeting u man! I really thankful the day u scouted on newgrounds and i hope u wont regret it XD. Thank you so so much! The shading could use some practice tho. It is my first try on photo studying.

The Fear The Fear

Great work here, simple but effective. Great dramatic lighting. The only thing that bugs me is the eyes, they feel a little too cartoony for the overall feel. But good work nonetheless.

dragonguything responds:

I know what you mean it's just that I didn't know if i should put them or not. I chose the eyes to go with the glare if you know what I mean.

NOLA NOLA

Wow, this is beautiful. The detail is amazing.

Red Wolf Red Wolf

Wow, I almost thought this was digital art. The lines are so crisp and smooth. Great work here. I really like the snow texture.

Monochromatic Fairy Monochromatic Fairy

Oooooo. Much improve. Very abstract. Not colour. Wow.

Dovahbear's Mead Dovahbear's Mead

Haha, this would make a cool t-shirt.

Rose Full Body 2013 Rose Full Body 2013

Maybe in comparison to some of your other stuff it isn't as good, but I don't think this was drawn bad. I think she looks great, and the legs seem to be an appropriate length.

Don't put yerself down. :3

Killbot_2 Killbot_2

Epicness at it's best. Reminds me of C3P0 from The Phantom Menace. Except maybe a tiny bit more badass.

...But no dubstep speakers? :3

Krinkels responds:

This one is more of a DJ model. Programmed to find turntables and spin sick choons.

Audi-Deimos lineart Audi-Deimos lineart

Cool story bro, but fix his hands. And maybe the gun too, it looks weird on that angle.

madmanaryf responds:

Yeah you are right, told ya I suck at hands D:
Well its too late to fix now I guess...
But I will improve the next time I draw! :D